Had protected sex. Having hot, cold sweats, headaches, sleeplessness, loss of apetite, chest heaviness. Diagnosis?

hi my girlfriend is 17 and im gonna be honest so i know nothings left out well weve had safe protected sex and shes on her period so i know shes not pregnet. But shes been feeling hot then cold with swet and having headaches all over and shes hasnt been able to sleep and she has no appetite and has had heavyness in her chest and shes had a lot of stress with my parents..... please give me your diagnosege..
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013