Had protected intercourse, taken i-pill, missing periods. Pregnant?

Hi, i am DEV, I had sex with my fiancee on 17-18 February using condom, But for precaution she had i- pill ... she got periods from 20th February to 25th feb (5 days earlier to the scheduled). Again we did sex on 24-25 march without using condom as she was expecting periods, and we thought it as safe period for sex. Again she she took i pill ... but her periods have not come till now. we are very tensed as we are going to marry in december. i dont know what to do ... how to get confirm whether we are safe or we are in danger. ? please do help ...
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012