Had prostatitis, having sore testicles, achy thighs. Diagnosed as epididymitis. Taking antibiotics. Could it be prostatitis?

hi im a 40 year old male with prostatitis had it for years but recently have being haven a sore right testicle and aching right buttock /upper thigh . saw my doctor 3 weeks ago he thought epididyitis , he couldnt feel any lumps and gave me 7 day course antibiotics it s still there, i have a physical job i think groin strain with mauling ? going doctors again next week just wondered can a groin pull give symptons like this and could it be the prostatitis
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012