Had period, been having unprotected sex, light spotting later. Chance of pregnancy?

Hi I m currently 10 weeks after a d and c and stopped bleeding after 2 and half weeks. I got my period on jan 4 and stopped bleeding jan 7. I have been having unprotected sex. On jan 20,day 17 of my cycle I started spotting and light bleeding. I am not on any birth control pill and have been off bc since June. This spotting/ light bleeding has been going on for 3 days already. What could this be from? Does this mean that I have no chance of getting pregnant this month?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013