Had mymectomy and on clomid for ovulation. Trying for conception. Suffering from heavy painful bleeding. Further treatment?

I am 35 and have been trying for conceive for the past three years with a first child. i went through a mymectomy in 2010 and after that was given clomid to help me ovulate which i took for three months. Now I have been experiencing a painful,heavy, clotty period that takes 4days and and irregular cycle from 23 to 30 days. The gynae ran tubal tests, ovulation tests, sperm tests and nothing seems to be wrong. Please help. Flory
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012