Had miscarriage due to blighted ovum. Pregnant again. Precaution to take for having normal pregnancy?

Hi, I had a missed miscarriage last september 2012, they told me it was a blighted ovum . I have just missed my period (27th February) and confirmed on a couple of pregnancy tests that i am pregnant. I am so happy but I am worried that i will miscarry again- what are the signs that i am having a normal pregnancy- what steps can i and my doctor take to see that my pregnancy is progressing normally?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013