Had miscarriage. Having pcod, thyroid problem. On ovral, thyroxine. Duration of cure, get pregnant?

My wife had a miscarriage recently. Her age is 25 & weight is 65. The gynaecologist suggested to use ovral-L tablets for a period of 21 days for 3 months from 5th day of menstural period. Also, the gynaecologist suggested that we should not plan for child for the next 3 months. Her LH level is 20.68 & FSH level is 17.11 & she is having pcod & thyroid prob. She told to take 100mg of thyroxine tablet. This test was taken on 2nd day of her periods. Within how many months it can be cured. Is that anything is serious issue regarding her pregnancy. We are planning for a baby now. she can able to conceive & give birth to child?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013