Had long periods last cycle. Have symptoms of periods nausea, tender breast, back pain but no flow. Worried?

I am 33 years old. I had unprotected sex from 19 to 04 february with my husband. on 5 february i had my mensies normal blood flow and lasted for 7 days which is quite unusual coz ot normally lasts 3days. i had last had my period from 9 to 12 january. now i feel like i am about to star my period but nothing is coming and i feel nauseuos and my breasts are tender and sore. i also have a back pain and cramping badly. please help. thank you
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013