Your clinical presentation is mostly suggestive of Pre Menstrual Syndrome (PMS) which occurs 7-10 days prior to commence period. You should follow certain measures like
1) avoid salty food/ coffee in 2nd half of period,
2) Avoid stress
by yoga/deep breathing,
3) Control body wt by regular physical exercise.
4) Take healthy diet and drink lots of water/ fluid.
5) wear tight breast support to get relief & take prime rose cap.
6) use some medication like anti spasmodic for cramp
7) maintain personal hygiene and need proper sleep.
Be well and take care.