Had intercourse, missing periods. Chances for pregnancy? How to conform pregnancy?

Good Day Doc , I have certain doubts to be cleared: Me and my wife had sex but i did not inserted my penis in vagina hole,nor my sperm was leaked during sex, nor hymen was broken bec bleeding did not take place. we had sex on 23rd feb and after that she got her monthly regular periods on 2nd march which lasted for 6 days. But now she did not get periods until 4th april. Is there any chances of getting pregnant , if yes than how to avoid it before completion of 3 months and also how to confirm the pregnancy. please advice
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012