Had intercourse. Took ipill. Started on and off spotting. Is there chances of pregnancy?

HI...I HAD SEX SEX WID MY FIANCE ON 1ST OF JUNE 2012 AND HAD FINISHED WID MY PERIODS ON 25/26 OF MAY..I TOOK I- PILL IN 48-49 HRS...THEN ON THE 10 OF JUNE I THOT IT WAS MY PERIOD BUT WHAT I FOUND IT WAS NT THE REGULAR ONE..IT HAD SPOT ON THE FIRST DAY.. BLEEDING ON THE 2ND DAY..AND THEN ON AND OFF SPOT TILL MY 6TH DAY..IT IS PINKINSH AS WELL AS RED..LAST MONTH I HAD MY PERIODS ON 19 JUNE...ARE THEIR CHANCES OF ME GETTING PREGNANT???OR SHUD I WAIT FOR MY PERIODS..????
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012