Had intercourse. Started heavy bleeding with brown colour. Could i be pregnant?

I had sex with my boyfriend last Monday and he nutted inside me four or five times then that Wednesday I think I may have started my period , it was pinkish at first when it started then at some points it got was a little heavy,now its barely bleeding and its a brownish color when I whip. Then that following friday we had sex again and it was bleeding some, he also nutted in me two or more times that day. Is it possible I could be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012