Had incomplete medical abortion. Advised D&C. Took Primolut-N. Having heavy, continuous, thick bleeding. Solution?

hi, i had an incomplete abortion by having mesoprostol, then doctor adviced me D&C, after D&C i was heavily bleeding for a week, then doctor adviced me a course of 21 days of PRIMOLUT-N , after completing course of 21 days my periods started on 3rd day of course completion, but the bleeding is very heavy,continuous and thick,..please tell me what to do and when will bleeding susidise....Is there any problem with me.......
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013