Had implanon, taking Cerazette, have hot sweats, sweaty palms, dizziness, burning skin, headaches. Help

Hello I am a student nurse and am 31 years old I had the implanon for 6 years 3 months ago I started taking ceretteze I am not sure if this has anything to do with how I am, but I am at my wits end I have been having hots sweats about 2 in a day one after another every about 2 weeks or so along with these hot sweats I get sweaty palms and body and feel really dizzy my skin feels like its burning and I get terrible headaches and then within about 2 minutes its gone and ill go outside and be freezing cold I actually cried after a lecture today because I feel helpless, 5 months ago my doctor took a blood test and said my tests were fine I had a scan last year and have cysts on my ovaries again I have no idea if this is any relavance but I’m now desperate for help and I don’t want to go to the doctors as I feel a burden this has been going on for 2 years now!!
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  117 Awaiting Answer