Had implanon implant, have pain in arms and have bad period pains, brownish discharge. Is it normal?

hi i had the implant (nexoplan) put in on christmas eve and still to this day i get pains in my arm as if its tugging on muscle the lain goes all the way around my arm. and when i had the last implant in ( implanon ) which i had twice 3 years each i had no periods no pains nothing but this one ive had really bad period pains and ive been on my period for 10 days! its not a normal period its brown!! should i be worried about this??
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013