Had hysterectomy, nauseous, vomit, vaginal bleeding, abdomen pain. Why is this happening?

Hi I had a total hysterectomy 13 years ago and about 3am this morning I was nauseous and actually vomitted alittle and then I noticed I had vaginal bleeding I had not actually used the potty. I did not urinate or have a bowel movement . It was quite a bit of blood, it was bright red and once I wiped thoroughly it was gone and I havent bleed since. But I have lower abdominal pain on the right side with pressure and a fulliness feeling. also I have cramping in my whole stomach area and gas. I am prone to kidney stones and actually had 8 stones removed by surgery within the last 12 months. Why am I bleeding?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013