Had headache , dizzness and weakness. MRI showed maxillary sinus polyp. Spinal problem?

Im a 41 year okd female.About 8 months ago I was admitted to the hospital for what they thought was a TIA! I had a weird twitch on my right side,very bad headache , dizzness and weakness in my right hand,& it felt lije i had water in my ear! They then performed a MRI, cartitery artery test,& checked me for MS.All test results came back fine! Two months later I had same thing but without the twitch and right side weakness, but the added problem was my upper spine stinging and it ft cold and warm at the same time!i then had a spinal tap and another MRI done, also a cervial spine xtray, all it showed was a little arthritis in the neck!On both MRI I did have a maxillary sinus polyp on right side. ,about 5 weeks ago same pain but when I turn my neck I hear popping and ringing in my ears! When I lay down at night the pain goes away. When I'm up for more than 5 hours my head feels heavy and sometimes my upper spine stings !!tired of going back and forward to the hospital & drs.I only get the headaches with movement could this be a disc or spinal problem ? It almost feels like what ever bone, disc, muscle that makes your head turns,& moves up and down is damaged!
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013