Had gallbladder laprascopically removed, been sore, incisions cause pain. Help?

Hello! I had my gallbladder laprascopically removed last week. I was sore for a few days and then the pain got better. But now, for the last few days, one of my incisions is causing more pain. It is located right under my ribcage. It is slightly swollen, but not bad. There is some redness around the incision but not too bad. However, the area around the incision is very tender to touch & the incision hurts consistently.. The pain increases when I take deep breaths. There is no drainage from the site. Also, I keep having persistent headaches & I feel bloated around the incision site. I have been running a low grade fever off & on but it has not gone higher than 99.8. (My normal temp is generally 97.4-97.8) I am a 26 y/o female, 5 0, 88 lbs. I am otherwise healthy. I wanted to know if I should contact my surgeon about possible infection or if this is part of the normal healing process? Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013