Had fever, backache. Took Combiflam. Having vomitting, backache. Medications?

I had 100 degrees F temperature + Back ache yesterday. I took combiflam around 5 pm. Then around 10 pm, temperature was normal (98.6) and today morning also temperature was exactly normal.. Today in office I was feeling like vomiting (but didn t vomit) + Back ache. Just now I measured temperature and its 98.0 (less than normal). Throat is fine. Nose is fine, ie no cold in nose. Please suggest what medicine should I take. I am thinking of Ofloxicin (anti-biotics) and Pentacid (for any acidity). Please help.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013