Had epileptic attack, CT scan normal, taking epilex chrono, having anxiety problem. How long to take nexito plus?

My husband is 48 years old. He is 5ft,8inches. weight is 83kgs. He had an epileptic attack 4months back for the 1st time. He is photosensitive. Whenever he was near some bright lights he used to feel some uneasines but this is the 1st time he had an epileptic attack. They did CT SCAN , ENDOSCOPY , SODIUM , POTASIUM TEST. EVERYTHING IS NORMAL. and then he was prescribed with EPILEX CHRONO - 500mg - 1 tablet in morning & 1 at night(for 3years). and a calcium suppliment - SHELCAL - 500 mg. 1 tablet per day. After 2/3 weeks he had some anxiety problem, and he was not getting sleep. A neurophyisician prescribed NEXITO PLUS 5mg - 1/2 tablet every night . Now he is o.k. Can he stop NEXITO PLUS - 5mg (1/2 tab) now. If you advice to continue how long he should continue?
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012