Had ectopic pregnancy. Lost right ovary. Had myomectomy, DNC. Taking epidural for back pain. Having long spotting and fibroid. Hysterectomy?

Starting from my first pregnancy. Since I was pregnant with my first and only child.With that pregnancy I had a early contraction at 6 month,was hospitalize and was on medication.My child was born the day after I stop medication.After few years having trouble conceiving,so was on treatment that end up ectopic and loosing right overy.
After few years had a myomectomy because of fibroids and also did 'LEEP'.Also had a problem with cyst forming. last year did 'DNC' .due to the back injury need to take epidural that cause me longer spotting.Fobroid came back but not that large.Want to go for hysterectomy.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013