Had double hip replacement, carpultunnel, mainderal surgery. Have joint pain, neck stiffness, difficult opening arms, ear ringing. Which arthritis?

i am wondering what kind of arthuritis i may have....i have had double hip replacement 7 years ago,i have stenosis in neck,and 5 and 6 fused, joint pain always,neck stiffness,and now my elbows will not allow me to open arms fully, exrays show bad bone surs and arthritis stopping me from straighting my arms out, and very bad ear ringing (ear doctor says nerve damage)..have had carpultunnel surgury on both wrist and both elbows mainderal nerve surgery
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013