Had dizziness. Referred to allergy specialist. Gave antivert. Why am I losing weight?

I dizziness for the past 1 1/2 weeks. I went to a ear specialist, one that I saw 12 years ago for a similar dizziness and at that time an MRI was taken and no problems were found. That one was one of shorter duraton.I was referred to a inner ear & allergy specialist in their clinic in LA, but the appt is 1 1/2 months away. I went to a urgent care clinic and they gave me antivert, that helps the dizziness for the most part but my stomach is nauseated and unable to eat (toast & juice). I have several food allergies and am losing a lot of weight & weak. Every time I go back to work, the dizziness returns and I have to leave & lay down in bed. I don t know what to do next.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012