Had depo, tired, breasts tender. HPT negative. Can i be pregnant?

Hi I m 24 year old female iv got 2 children I recently came off the depo provera injection as I bled continuously on it I only had 1 injection when the depo finished my periods stopped and I haven t had a period in over 2 months I m also feelin very tired my breasts are tender and I m feeling very strange moments in my lower stomach like baby movement in the very early stages. I took a pregnancy test 3 weeks ago and it was negative. What is wrong?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013