Had depo shot. Having nausea, intermittent stomachaches, dizziness. Side effects of depo shot?

Hi, I ve been on the Depo shot for about 3 years now. I just had mine recently about a month ago. I haven t had many side effects when I got the shot. But this week I noticed some strange effects happening to me. I ve been feeling like throwing up and I have pains in my stomach that come and go. Today I got up from sitting down and got really dizzy and felt like fainting . I almost went over backwards. I know for a fact I am not pregnant. I don t know what else could it be except side effects from the Depo. What do you think could possible make me feel like that?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013