Had candidiasis infection, bleeding too much. Using petogen. What is the cause?

hi doc i ve been in using petogen for almost 2years now and didn t ever go to my periods now last month did go for my injection instead i just had a candidiasis infection and decided not to take the injction now i ve been in periods for three weeks and it s painning alot like nothing on earth i ve took ponstan but it doesn t help at all and i m in lot of pain and one thing i stop on friday thn had sex thinking that im done menstruating but monday morning it started again please advise as i m bleeding tomuch thanks
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013