Had broken pimple, applied sea salt mask. Now like bled, hurting, pus on squeezing, got smaller. Healing?

So i picked a pimple, i know i'm not supposed to but I did, and a layer of skin came off. So before bed I put a sea salt mask of sea salt and water on it. I woke up this morning and it looked like the skin bled underneath and it was hurting so i squeezed it and pus came out and now it got smaller but I was curious as to how to heal it now that the infection is out of it, right now it still looks like it bled underneath the other layer of skin.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013