Had bleeding, tender breasts, sore nipples, frequent urination, lightheadedness, nausea. What is going on?

I am 39 years old, 30 days late, I did have some bleeding for 1 day 2 weeks ago and then very light spotting for 2 -3 days, my periods are never like this. I have been nauseaus, light headed, tender breasts and soar nipples, also frequent urination as well as bloated and gassy, and a lot of head aches as well as very tired. All tests I have taken over the past 6 weeks are neg. I did have an ultra sound 2 weeks ago and they said it was to soon to tell. I just took a test today and still neg. These symptoms come and go, but mostly come.
What is wrong with me?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013