Had birth control implant for five years. Got it removed. How long will I take to concieve?

I had a birth control implant Implanon in my arm that was supposed to only be there for three years. but was there for five, I just had it removed a week ago and was curious as to how long it could possibly take to get out of my system and conceive a baby. I would assume it wouldn t take long at all because it was 2 yrs past due for removal and had probably had little to no chemicals left for my body to absorb but im not a doctor and don t know how that stuff works. Please help as we are very excited to try and have a baby and are very curious to a rough estimate as to how long it could take to get pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013