Had appendix removed. After intercourse had heavy bleeding with clots. Is it due to operation?

i had my appendex removed about three months ago.two weeks ago two days after my period during innercourse i wasgushing out blood .then right after i stopped bleeding .now i went to the emergency room on saturday because i was bleeding for two days pretty heavy different then a period.there was a lot of blood clots. they found a lot of blood in my urine .sent it to the lab.i dont know the results yet.they also did a sonagrahm. my uterius looks good.the dr. said it could be coming from my bladder .could this have any thing to do with me having my appendex removed recently?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013