Had an ectopic pregnancy and tube removed, HCG low, on and off spotting. Worry?

I am 24 and have had an ectopic pregnancy and my right tube was removed. I did not know I was pregnant, I feel this was because my hcg were (from what I read) low and I did not feel pregnant. This time I am almost 6 weeks and Have for the last 2 days had on and off spotting/ bleeding not even soaking a pad all day.. been told not to worry from friends and reading. I had sex and noticed bleeding. I have no pain should I be worried?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013