Had an accident, causing Headache, memory loss and severe nose bleed, diagnosed as Whiplash. Is the symptoms related?

My 22 year old daughter was in a car accident in which her vehicle was hit from behide at about 45-50 MPH. She went to emergency room by ambulance and was told she has whiplash. This occurred over two weeks ago and she is suffering from headaches memory loss and sever nose bleeds . My question is could all or some of these especially the nose bleeds be related and should she seek medical attention ASAP. She has a doctors appointment Monday.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013