Had an abortion. Have bipolar disorder, petrified of relapse, low back pain. Am I wrong ?

I do apologise! I know some people dont agree, I had an abortion 6days ago I have bipolar disorder , the reason I couldnt go through with the pregnancy as I was petrafied of a relaps I have had 2 relapse sout of three beautifulchildren bu I am having serious lower back pain and round the front my stomach has swelled too I feel like down below has is having a little like pushing sensationand feel open. Is ther alleging wrong? Please help Im in alot of pain and discomfort and I can bairly do anything for the children they really need me Im no good to them unwell we would all appreciate anything you can help me with xx than u so much xx
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013