Had accident. Back of the head bounced off the ground. Have been sleeping often, no interest in anything. Concussion?

Hello, I had an accident at work 3 days ago in which i was violently lifted off my feet and made head to concrete contact. The left side of the back of my head actually bounced off the ground like a basketball. I never lost conciousness, broke the skin, or even suffered any apparent bump, however I still feel the impact on my head. I have been sleeping often since the accident and currently have no interest in doing much of anything. Is this concussion I should be concerned about?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013