Had abortion because of cisterima magma prominent and blood circulation problem congudental disease. What is the chance of this disease in next pregnancy?

sir i have pcos then i took labroscopy last feb 1 then afer 2 month without mensus i pregnent.8 month starting time doctor told me ur child has cisterima magma prominent and blood circulation problem congudental disease .doctor aborted.i got period dec 30.then again not came iam worry about if i get pregnent again that child feeling in that type of disease any possibility for pregnent ? which medicine need for me for prenent and regular period what is the reason for that kid have like that disease?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012