Had a miscarriage. Have spotting and vaginal discharge. Pelvic scan showing thin endometrium. What is it?

I did birth control for 2 years after I had a child in 2009,it was injectables but I stopped in october 2011. My menstration became regular by may last year n I got pregnant last year November but I lost it again. I had another menses December 24th last year and since about 2weeks now, I ve been having spoting(seeing blood but not heavy flow. Its like a heavy virginal discharge ) I want another child and sound health. I went for pelvic scan, the sonologist wrote thin endometrial noted don t know what to YYYY@YYYY . Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013