Thin Endometrium, Is it a miscarriage happening in my case ?

We have been married for 5 years and have no children yet,have never concieved even once.Have done 2 IUI's so far and several cycles of induced ovulation with HCG shots.In my last IUI cycle Dr found that there is problem with endometrium thickness which was 6 mm on 11 th day and remained same throughout the cycle even when I was on Duphaston and Progyluton white tabs twice a day. 1.Is it possible to know that fertilisation or fusing of sperm and egg is happening . 3.If fertilisation is happening and the endometrium thickness is not as required then what happens to the blastocyst .Is it a miscarriage happening in my case? 4.What is your vaulable suggestion that could help to increase endometrium thickness in my next cycles of IUI.Will this be a permanent problem in me. 5.would you recommend an IVF for us,my husband's semen analysis last month was very good 60 million with 90% motility.I am 27 years of age.So would you suggest few more cycles of IUI or IVF directly. Thanks a lot for your precious time
Asked On : Wed, 4 Aug 2010