Had a lot of sex, shaved vagina. Itching, reason? Use aloe vera cream? Yeast infection?

About a week ago, I shaved my vagina and the next day it was really sore. I had a lot of sex that weekend with the same guy I ve been having sex with for a year. I then started to notice bumps were appearing. Along with this problem, I was really sick and became dehydrated and was sent to the hospital. At the hospital the doctors prescribed me an antibiotic for a uti but did not look down there. They drew blood and turns out I have mono. I took the antibiotic for two days and the pain was still excruciating. It s a burning, when I pee or sit or stand, it feels like the end is slowly ripping, it s very sore and sometimes have sharp pains. I told my mom and she went to the store and bought me a yeast infection kit and external aloe Vera vaginal cream. I ve been using the cream and it takes away the pain and burning when I pee but the bumps are still there. I have not done the yeast infection treatment because everything was better last night. This morning I woke up and they sting a little bit but only sometimes. What s going on?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012