Had a hair transplant, advised Finax, Maghasoft, Adhair 5%. Will usage of Finax for long have any side effects ?

hi i am AAAA i recently had a hair transplant and its about 1100 fut had been doctors said i androgenetic alopecia and gave me medicines like finax 1 mg vb7 forte ,maghasoft forte ,cap nuhair ,trichovit , and adhair5% for three my question is when i took finax and minoxidil there is good results and when i stopped it the hair started falling now i met a doctor he said me to continue and i am getting married in two months time doctor advised me stop finax when planning for a child and once conceieved then continue with finax so far i never had problems with finax doctor say it s safe to use it for long he even said some even with finax they have healthy child and its been only 40 days since i had my hair transplant so waiting for the results too kindly advise me on usage of finax
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013