Had a hair line fracture to the rib. Numbness and tingling in the hands with pain. Chest pain on coughing. What should I do?

I recently had a rib injury to my left side. I was told it was bruised and maybe a hair line fracture . I have had my left arm going numb, tingling , throbbing and sharp pains for about 5 months. It slowed down until the rib incident. I noticed my ankles are swollen the left side more than the left .today. I really can t say when it started. I was on vicoden and motrin. Some chest pain from coughing. My shoulders hurt and I am really tired. What should I do? Thanks Brandy
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013