Had a fall on ice. Head and neck sore, tired, nausea, headache, concussion. Suggest?

My dad slipped and fell on some ice a few hours ago. His head and neck are red and sore, and he said he was feeling tired, nauseous, hand had a headache with pressure to his eyes. I m fairly sure he has a concussion as I ve one one myself in the past, but I don t know at what point we should take him to a doctor. His speech and coordination appear to be ok, but I m still worried about brain injuries. What do you suggest? He is 57 years old if that makes a difference.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013