Had Mirena removed. Trying to concieve. Pregnancy test negative. Heavy bleeding during periods. Having lower backpain. Reason?

hi, i had a marina in for three years and just had it removed on Feb 1st. i had a normale period that lasted for about five to seven days which started on the 12th of Feb. i Did not start the same time this month. i had a blood test done to find out if i was pregnante due to my husband and i trying, it was negative. i also was having back and left side pain so i went to get it checked and they said it was a uti and that i could be starting my period soon. I started my period yesterday and i have gone through a pack of 14 pads in less then 24hrs. my pain has not been bad since i started my antibiotics for the uti but i started having lower back pain just a few mins ago after passing a big clot and also pain on the right lower back side. i no longer have a right tube or overies. what could this be?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013