Had C-section done, missed period. Had sex. Used depo provera. Worried, am I pregnant?

hi, i m 30 years old lady. i have a baby 3 month ago with c section. n i have my period after 2 months of my child birth. my first day of last m/period was on dec 23rd 2012..after that i dont have my perid till to date.i went to nurse n did my urine test but i m not pregant n i put depopovera shots.i had sex after 10 days of that shots. now also i m not having my period.i had suppse to have period on 23rd of januay i m worried is i m pregant? need ur help.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013