Had ADHD, anxiety disorder, autistic spectrum disorder, mood swings. Is child at risk of death?

i have a 9 yr old son who has had failure to thrive since birth and the older he gets the worse it is my son has suffered so much it hurts me to c him suffer so much plus he has a whole host of other medical conditions he has adhd austic spectrum disorder unspecied mood and aniexty disorder hes anorexia unspecied mood disorder syptomatic bipolar i think he has the disorder 1 and2 types but more lows than highshe has had lead poison he used to be very energtic he has a feeding tube thats been in him since feb 2 2012 so a yr and 4 months plus he had a feeding tube in his nose for 1 month when he was one yrs old and i would like to know if my baby is at risk for death cuz he jus cant make it past the 50 lb mark one minute hes 47 lbs then he ll be 48 lbs then 46 lbs then back to 50lbs and it jus keeps repeating the same cycle over and over again ive done everything the doctors recommed and nothing is working sometimes he eats but for the most part he wont i dont want to lose my son ilove him so much more than u could ever know the doctors are working on finding him a facility inpatient treatment center and tryin to get him a home health aid and im waiting on a call for him to under go a sleepstudy to c if he has restless legsyndrom i watch him cry in the wee hours of the night every nite with severe leg pain severe migrains his vision has changed dramaticticly since nov of 2012 is my son at risk of death if this keeps up its been going on for nine yrs
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013