Having anxiety disorder and secondary ADHD. Treated with therapy and 5HTP. Not cured after taking biphentin. Is Herbal Medicine Safe?

my 8 year old son has been diagnosed with a generalized anxiety disorder and secondary ADHD . We have been treating the anxiety disorder with therapy and 5HTP for a few months and have seen great results however now his ADHD is flourishing. Our doctor prescribed a 3 week trial of biphentin but to date we haven t seen any improvement. I came across a herbal remedy today, LTO3 and wondered if you know anything about this? is it safe for children? are there side effects?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012