Had 5 seizures, stopped breathing, fainted couple of times, lump on back of head. Reason?

hi i am seventeen years old and in Easter 2011 I had a pretty big skateboarding accident. I had about 5 sezuries and the doctors put me on life support in case i stopped breathing . Ever since then I have experienced another two sezuires and i ve fainted a couple of times too. Around about a year ago I have noticed two lumps on the back of my head they are quite painful and i was wondering what they could be and if they ave anything to do with my accident?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013