Habit of regular masturbation, penis and back pain on failing to masturbate, relief on masturbating. Is there any remedy in alternative medicine?

Dear Doctor I am a 40 yrs unmarried male I regularly masturbate,but sometime if i fail to masturbate my area new my penis starts paining along with back-pain,as i masturbate i get relief ,this happen frequently with me ,i think i am suffering from vasocongestion or congestive prostatitis .Please advice me if there is any Homeopathy/ Ayurveda remedy for this. Thanks Regards
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012