HSG report shows normal uterus contour. Right tube visible till proximal ampullary part. Chances of conceiving?

Hello doctor, i recently had done a HSG , and the results says that i have a normal uterus contour. Left tube have free peritoneal spill but the right tube is visible only till the proximal ampullary part. I dont have any history of disease so far. My gynec thinks that might be a false block but i am still confused. What are the chance for it to be a false block? will i be able to conceive with a patent left tube?
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012