HSG report reads defect in endometrial cavity. Can I not get pregnant? Do I need laproscopy?

Hi, I am 36 years old with normal ovaries and uterus cavity report also shows everything normal. My HSG report - Uterus evidence of filling defect noted in the endometrial cavity in the mid uterine segment. Both fallopian tubes well delineated with dye with minimal peritoneal spillage. What does this mean? Can t I get pregnant naturally? Do I need to go through laproscopy to remove the polyp ? If I get pregnant naturally, will I be able to deliver without major issues?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012