H/o pneumonia, tuberculosis, appendicitis, ovarian tuberculosis. Now having irregular bleeding, back pain, stomach cramps, bloody stools. Depressed. Cause, remedy?

At the age of nine i suffered from pneumonia and Tuberculosis , at the age of twenty-one i got operated for appendicitis and at the age of twenty-two i suffered from ovarian tuberculosis and now at the age of twenty-five i am having some problems i don t know what......i am suffering from back-pain, cramp in stomach, blood in stool , i got periods after three months and its continuing on from last one and half month... i dont know what to do now...i lost faith in life....pleses help me.....thank you
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013