Growth of hair on both the sides of neck post taking candid b, lotion mx-2, menofit for hair loss. Remedy?

i am a 25 yr old girl i was having hair falling problem for that i went to a dermatologist who gave me candid b lotion,mx-2 and one anti fungal medicine and menofit its not been a month also but i started seeing growth of hairs on my neck on both the side.i have discontinued the medicine but i really worry about those hairs which have grown on both side of my neck its dark in colour and it is in 1 cm area on one side and the other side its half cms.what should i do now please help me
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012